Sunday, August 29, 2010

sooo still being a fattie

I just moved to Florida two days ago, which meant leaving my long term boyfriend for about a year because I am going to school. And I was also leaving most of my friends (I have some down in Fla). Soooo because it was a sad time, celebration was needed, and that meant bad food! It started with the boy and I getting supreme stuffed crust pizza at Pizza Hut, which was awesome! I am picky about pizza because I am an Italian from New Jersey.....but I have a huge weakness for stuffed crust @ Pizza Hut and I love Little Caesar's (though I haven't eaten there in about 17 years).
The next night, my friend, who is picture in the previous post, asked me to a dinner date and we went to this place called Pub Dog in Columbia, MD (www.pubdog.net). Pub Dog is known for their own beers and the pizza they make. Both the beers and pizzas were great! We had mixes of the beers and some of the plain, and they also serve it in two mini mugs, instead of one tall glass (so you can share!). We had the Boxer (half black, half blueberry) which tasted like a sweet coffee dessert, but not too sweet. And we had the Beagle (half brown, half peach), which was good and not too sweet; very nutty. And since they were out of the Raspberry, we tried the Very Cherry. Now some cherry beers and booze can taste like cough syrup, in my opinion but this was good. It was a bit tart, and a bit sweet and very very refreshing. And it was bright red! so cool. I fail because I didn't take pictures. The pizza we had was the Baja Chihuahua which was chipotle sauce with cheese and lime marinated chicken and tomatoes. Not as spicy as I would have preferred, but still good. These are pizzas I know before I eat I cannot be a snob about. It's not an Italian place, and I can not think it as so. Our other bar goer got the Old Yeller pizza, which was good as well. CHECK OUT THEIR SITE!
Ok, so then the next night the boy and I got some grilled wings and deep fried oreos at Buffalo Wings and Beer in Eldersburg, MD (www.buffalowingsandbeer.com). Things wings were great and healthier than most because they're grilled! And their sauces are low carb! And I've reviewed deep fried oreos before at the fair. They gave us 4, and they weren't as heavily coated as the other ones (which I kind of enjoyed), and they were topped with chocolate sauce, not powdered sugar. Still awesome and the boy loved it!
Ok, so the next afternoon, I go to BWBs with the same friend this time we get the deep fried snickers!!!!!! (we also ordered twinkies but they were out). So its a good thing we split the snickers....because they give you 2 whole bars in one order!!!!! YAY SHARING!!!!
Don't they look awesome! And they were! Nice and crunchy, and the insides were nice and melted. The nougat is an odd texture, because it is still sold but it didn't overshadow how awesome it was. And yes, I have a picture of the insides.
Sooooo good!!!!! And I don't even want to know how many calories are in it!
Other things I consumed that week were Spicy Italian sausage and my first Burger Bite from 7-11, which was freakin awesome! So my last week could've given me a heart attack, but I'm ok.

So yeah, now I'm in Fla with my dad....and I am back to eating better and cooking better. But when I do eat bad, I'll post. And of course when I cook, I shall post as well. Because I enjoy it all too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment